(Note: after reading the instructions, click "You Got It" to advance toward the actual application. Thank you!)
This is the new application for Katamaru, featuring new things such as Balder the Garbodor, Piero's new move, and various other things!Team:
KatamaruA merchants team.Leader:
Piero the Jellicent
Member 1: Piero Cornelius Katamaru
- Species: Jellicent
- Moves: Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp, Pain Split, and Fly (which was taught by Master Shao after exchanging an evo scroll)
Piero grew up on the shores of Tao Lake with his parents and grandparents. His neighbor, a Pelipper named Gulliver, was quite funny, and taught young Piero everything he needed to know about comedy. (However, Piero seemed to master the art of pun on his own.)
The young Frillish left Tao Lake to become a merchant in Tao Village; as a side quest, he seeks to become one of the greatest minds in comedy (or, as he calls them, Phi-lol-sophers
- Enjoys juggling Will-o-Wisps.
- Used to have a fear of rogues, but seems to have gotten over it.
- Has a fez. Fezes are cool.
Member 2: Kolnidur Steelthorn
- Species: Ferroseed
- Moves: Ingrain, Gyroball, Iron Defense, Pin Missile
Kolnidur grew up with his mum and pop in Windswept Woods. During his childhood, Kolnidur would attach himself to the bark of trees, absorbing their nutrients. This helped Kolnidur grow up to be the strong and healthy Ferroseed he is today.
One fateful day, Kolnidur decided to head to Alomomola City to catch a show at the Casino. Wouldn't you know it, Piero was performing there! Kolnidur encountered him after the show to became his apprentice in comedy.
- Kolnidur is named after the song "Kolnidur" by the Icelandic singer Jonsí. Its a really great song!
- His eyes seem to be a layer higher than most Ferroseeds'.
Member 3: Balder B. Trashix
- Species: Garbodor
- Move: Gunk Shot, Double Team, Poison Gas, Venoshock
Hatched in the big city, Balder is just your average Garbodor. He eats trash, smells like dung, and doesn't really care about it. He's just living the average life of a trash monster!
You may remember him from the Katamaru Mission 6 Comic in which Kolnidur joined the party. Balder was a volunteer for one of Hugh's tricks. I guess you can say they ALL met at the Casino on that day, but Balder and Kolnidur hadn't officially met each other until they were both sent back in time. Piero and Balder have yet to meet each other.
- Almost always has a witty comeback for comments about trash and smelling bad.
- Probably not on good terms with Hugh after being offended and hit in the head with a cane.
- Changed quite a lot in appearance (compare his look from M6 to his look in M8.)
- Balder's middle name is Boxer, after the Simon and Garfunkle song "The Boxer".
Well, that's all you need to know about these three stooges! Hope you enjoy!
Katamaru (C) Me
Pokémon (C) Game Freak